Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Amedee, my name is ***** *****. and I'm looking dodge

Customer Question

Customer: hello Amedee, my name is ***** *****. and I'm looking for answers for my dodge durango issues
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my 04 durango 4.7l is throwing two codes. p0334 and p0016. i have checked timing 3 times and its dead on. chains are tight and after it starts it purrs like a kitten until 3500 rpms. goes into a limp mode. but if i dont hit 3500 i can accelerate fine and it drives fine. replaced the cam and crank sensors, also the connector for the cam sensor. any ideas where to go from here? i had the motor torn apart to replace both head after dropping 3 valves. no contact with the pistons.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect over the engine wiring leading from the cam and crank sensors and see if any wiring is found to be damaged in any way needing repaired or possibly replaced.If this was already checked over and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete