Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

2001 T&C. All Lights lit up while I was driving. Parked it

Customer Question

2001 T&C. All Lights lit up while I was driving. Parked it and all lights on console stayed on with Trac off lit in odometer area.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing may be caused by a failing cluster or the lack of communication with it. In order to be able to determine what is failing the first thing that needs to be done is to have the computer system scanned and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will advise you from there.