Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

The heater control is either off or full on, no middle

Customer Question

The heater control is either off or full on, no middle ground .... wipers with the same problem: all on full or nothing.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since both component are controlled by the BCM (body control module) the place to start is to have the system scanned with a Dodge compatible scan tool and see if there any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this resolved.