Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Blind Spot System is not working. Yellow light is on

Customer Question

Blind Spot System is not working. Yellow light is on permanently on rear view mirrors. Messae on EVIC says "Blind Spot System unavailable-Astronomy zone". How do I fix this?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This may be a fault with a sensor that may be damaged or reading incorrectly.What needs to be done from here is to have the fault codes checked using a scan tool/computer that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your vehicle to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set will need to be diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.

I suspect a sensor is damaged needing replaced or the system needs to be recalibrated with the scan tool.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete