Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ years experience as automotive store manager and technician.
3195632

I have a 2008 Chrysler 300 I am getting an error code U0101,

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Chrysler 300 I am getting an error code U0101, and code P0605, I have a lost of power and it is going into Limp mode, what can be done to fix this
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Ok, these codes, especially the P0605 indicate a faulty transmission control module(TCM). The P0605 is for internal TCM failure and the U0101 is lost communication in the serial data line between control modules, which in this case is due to the failure of the TCM.

The TCM will need to be replaced and new one programmed

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks