Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

I have a 09 challenger that the fob key is not read by the

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 09 challenger that the fob key is not read by the box in back of the dash, do I h Ave to take it to the dealer?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. If the key is not being read by the module (WCM ) then the key itself is bad or the module is bad. You have 2 options 1 take to the dealer and 2 call a mobile lock smith to come out to where the vehicle is and have the key and mofule tested. Either way will work. If you have a second key then try that also.

I hope that this information is helpful and please let me know if you need further assistance.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris