Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

I just read the thread about 2007 aspen and all the

Customer Question

i just read the thread about 2007 aspen and all the connected components failing
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there a fuse i can change to make the EVIC display work??
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Thank you for using our service!

Experts work indepently from one another and can't see others' threads.

Can you tell me exactly what is happening to your Aspen? In addition, can you clarify whether you're just seeking a professional opinion (basically an educated guess) on what could be wrong, or are you looking for technical guidance on how to diagnose and repair the issue yourself? – keep in mind you might need access to tools such as multi-meter, test lamp, scanner, etc.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok..i know nothing about cars but i googled some stuff and determined that the EVIC display is not working...also my ac/heater, along with my rear wipers and power locks/remote start doesnt work!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im seeking a solution to get this fixed

All those items in your Aspen are computer-controlled and very easy to damage. As much as I would like to offer you my expertise, it would take for you to have access to some very expensive tools to properly diagnose and repair these concerns. Best advice I can offer you at this point is to take the vehicle to a qualified Chrysler technician equipped with the proper tools.

Best Regards.