Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have replaced the resister have power to plugs but will

Customer Question

I have replaced the resister have power to plugs but will not power on I had a problem be for with power be for car would start and run but no control power. Coulnt take out of gear no radio no heat or a.c. and all working lights on cleand all the grounds on body under battery got every thing back but heat and a.c. will not power on all electronic
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please explain what resistor you are referring to and your question please, are you say the engine will not crank over or does it crank over but not start. Please explain in with clear details and we can work from there to try and help you get this resolved.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Has nothing to do with engine the blower moter will not run I have tested power to all plugs all have power busted for ground all have ground the blue wire next to ground if put ground to it blower will run on high. But have no heater control will not power on
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Okay, got it. I have enclosed the test steps in the link below for the step to follow that should help you determine the cause.

Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Blower%20motor%20Nov%2028.pdf