Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2005 chrysler 300c 5.75 hemi. Replaced cooling fans,

Customer Question

2005 chrysler 300c 5.75 hemi. Replaced cooling fans, temperature switch, thermostate, hoses. Engine is running fine and hasnt over heated again. But it starts to get unto the H zone or heading that way before the fans kick in. Is there something else i need to change out?
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also disconnected battery to reset all codes. Is it possible the ecm is just relearning temperature driving trends?
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris and independent contractor that helps customers here.

Have you checked for radiator flow restrictions internally as well as externally. We need to make sure the coolant can flow through it freely as well as air flow through the fins. Have you ran a cylinder compression and leak down test? This is not an ECM learn issue.

Thanks for letting me assist you. I hope I met all your expectations.

Please make sure to complete the required rating when ready so I am compensated by the website from the site and question fees you have already been charged. If your not able to rate my response, let me know why, so I can help more, and stay in contact with you.

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.