Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

2009 PT has MIL stays on all the time. Also car bucks and

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Fred. 2009 PT has MIL stays on all the time. Also car bucks and jerks once every couple of months, then is ok for a while
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 1 year ago.

Take it to a large parts store like Autozone, they will read the fault codes for FREE. THen come back here and let me know what faults you have and we can diagnose from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The MIL light stopped coming on. Ok if it comes back on again, I go to Autozone, get code and get back with you when it does?
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 1 year ago.

It will still be stored in memory- so you can go into Autozone any time and get it read, even if the light is off. Nor hurry though- the system might send you some reminders, but they are not coming from me personally (no matter how much it sounds like a real person bugging you, it is part of the site's program)