Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2007 sebring 2.4 no power to transmission solenoid, Failsafe

Customer Question

2007 sebring 2.4 no power to transmission solenoid, Failsafe mode not upshifting; checked yellow and orange wire for power. {none}. replaced ECM; had it married key function dealer. car worked for short while shifting that is. now it's back to failsafe mode not shifting also checked integrated power module {fuse box} yellow and orange wire No power, checked for shorted wires, could it be that i still have a bad ECM?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

With no power on the yellow/orange wire out of the TIPM. You need to verify the ECM is commanding the TIPM to power this wire from the signal out of the ECM on the yellow/brown wire connector 2 pin 29 at the ECM.

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris