Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

We have a 2007 Chrysler 300 touring with what we will leave

Customer Question

we have a 2007 Chrysler 300 touring with what we will leave is ignition switch failure. The car wouldn't start last night.
When attempting to start the car, it appears that even turning the switch all the way to the right, we could only get to the accessory position.
And even then when you turned all the way to the right, we felt no spring-loaded return to position.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

it does sound as if you have a bad ignition switch,

would you like the procedure to replace it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Of course, Are you kidding?
Did I not just pay for that answer?

please stand by,,i will upload the procedure

Parts InformationOEM Part #Price

Ignition Switch

Ignition Switch

Without Lock Housing

(###) ###-####B$14.00

With Lock Housing

(###) ###-####A$101.00

Labor InformationSkill LevelMfg. WarrantyStandard

Replace

B0.8 -1.0 hours

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/49mnwv1418oofet/1114-ignition%20switch-Ignition%20switch.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/49mnwv1418oofet/1114-ignition%20switch-Ignition%20switch.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help