Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My 2007 Pacifica is stuck in park

Customer Question

My 2007 Pacifica is stuck in park
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check and see if you have brake lights on your vehicle at all.If there are no brake lights when the pedal is applied you may have a faulty brake position switch which will cause this fault here needing replaced.Check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels as well.If these are all found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Brake lights work. Car spent. all summer in my Florida home. Please help!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was in Wisconsin for the summer so Pacifica was not used.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

When you press on the brake pedal with the engine running or key on do you hear a click noise near the shifter area at all?