Dr.Carz
Dr.Carz, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  12 years of exp. 10 with ford on my third with all other makes.Just love cars
35496794

I'm trying to figure out why my car keeps sending a misfire

Customer Question

I'm trying to figure out why my car keeps sending a misfire code and is losing power after we have changed the ignition module and spark plugs and wires and we can't figure it out can u help
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I would remove the fuel rail and injectors do not be scared very easy. Pay attention do not loose any o-rings or clips take your time. Once removed remove injectors from the rail and on the rail side of the injector is a screen tap out on paper towel the screen stays in, then clean with brake cleaner and blow out lightly, clean all 4 and the rail little grease on o-rings and reassemble. Very common issue with this returnless fuel system. I can perform this in 30 minutes pretty straight forward. Good luck keep me posted and please remember to rate my service and accept thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have already done that it wasn't the problem found out from Mechanic or was motor computer
Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

was unaware of this are u still in need of assistance?