sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have a Chrysler 300m and it is doing something weird. The

Customer Question

I have a Chrysler 300m and it is doing something weird. The ac/heat panel won't light up and the little clock has stopped working as well. The radio and cd work just fine. Any suggestions? Oh and the side view mirror moves when you press the remote key to open the door.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh I forgot the sunroof decided to stop working one day. Was working fine on my way to work but when I went out at lunch it won't do anything.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You have a few unrelated issues.

The clock not working is either the clock itself or a loss of power or ground to it. It receives power from the IOD ciruit and if the radio works then you know it isn't a blown fuse. A loss of power or ground to the clock would have to be a wiring issue but it isn't likely, the clock has most likely failed.

The mirrors are moving when pressing the key fob button because they are linked to memory.

Does the a/c control head not work at all or is it just an illumination issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I unlink the fob to the memory? I don't even know how it got changed. Yes, the a/c control head works it just illuminates when it feels like it. Any idea on the sunroof maybe I have an electrical problem over all....ugh.

Do you not use the memory seats?