sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I just been researching on why my 1999 LHS ABS, Brake, Air

Customer Question

Hello I just been researching on why my 1999 LHS ABS, Brake, Air bag light is on and power windows do not work nor blinkers.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

This could be a wiring issue but it's almost surely going to be a failed ignition switch. The ABS and airbag modules as well as turn signals and the power windows rely on ignition switched power feeds to operate. If these items were all lost at the same time or come and go together then there is little doubt that the ignition switch is the cause. Ignition switch failures weren't unheard of and this is the usual combination of symptoms it will cause.