Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I have2007 PT Cruiser that just died towed it to my mechanic

Customer Question

I have2007 PT Cruiser that just died towed it to my mechanic I was told it was a timing belt they replaced it.But the very next day my engine light came on so I took it back how they till me I have a leak in my one of my hose, my engine light was not on before. My question is could thay have gone this damage as my light was not on before?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** may have caused a problem if knocking a line loose or forgetting reconnect a line. To know for sure the problem will need to be found and then see if it was touched during his repair. A smoke machine is used to find leaks, so after smoke machine is used you will know were system is leaking then be able to figure out if mechanic caused it or not. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.