Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

I have a 2013 Chrysler Town & Country mini-van. The back

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Chrysler Town & Country mini-van. The back power windows (for the third row) are open and do not respond to the switch that opens and closes them. In the manual I could not find a location for a fuse for these. I am not a mechanic so maybe I just need to take it to the dealer. Any ideas?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Are you talking about the very rear quarter windows?

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chris,The car has 3 side windows on each side - one for each of 3 rows of seats inside. I'm talking about the third window on each side - the backmost window. It is approximately the same size as the others but opens out rather than going up and down.
Thanks for getting back to me.
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Got it. Ok, there may be a recall for replacing that window switch. The switch may be disconnected. If so, then this will be a free repair. Have the dealer take care of this for you.

I hope that this information is helpful and please let me know if you need further assistance.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

The recall number is ***** The dealer will know about this.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello?