Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ years experience as automotive store manager and technician.
3195632

I have a01 concorde with 96000 miles and replaced the bcm 2

Customer Question

Hello ..i have a01 concorde with 96000 miles and replaced the bcm 2 times in 1 year any suggestions
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

You dont mention symptoms, nor mention how you are confirming the bcm is faulty, nor whether you are replacing with a new, remanufactured, or junkyard bcm

I can only give an answer as accurate as you provide details. the less details, the less accurate the answer may be. So if you would like to provide more details, I can give a more accurate answer

With the total lack of details given, it could be you are using junkyard parts, have short in the power feed wires to the bcm, or possibly backfeed from one the many electrical accessories it controls