Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have a 2005 stow n go town n country. WHen I try to lower

Customer Question

I have a 2005 stow n go town n country.
WHen I try to lower the middle seats into their compartments, the seat moves forward 1/2 way up and makes it too long to fit in where it used to go.
Can't lower either middle seats
Please help
thnx
Joanne
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Joanne,

If the seats are moving forward and not allowing room to fit then something has likely come loose and unfortunately with out being there to inspect the seats its going to be very hard if not impossible to tell you what needs to be repaired. Unfortunately this type of repair is going to require a hands on inspection in order to know what needs to be repaired .