Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Though I have had no trouble in the past, my rear seats will

Customer Question

Though I have had no trouble in the past, my rear seats will not come up out of the floor on my Chrysler T & C 2014 van
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you determine the cause the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the system scanned and see if there are any B fault codes setting . Anytime the seat system sees a fault the computer should set and store a fault code and or codes. If you can get the fault cods and post back with the results I will direct you from there to get this resolved.