How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 518
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Don 'Mo Lurch' is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We currently have a Drew j2534 devise and are using the tech

Customer Question

HI My name is ***** ***** we currently have a Drew j2534 devise and are using the tech authority software to flash PCMs. I have a problem with a 2006 Charger with a police package and am not able to change the vin in a used module we installed (with the exact numbers). Must I use a DRBiii to change the vin,milage and erase the skim?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

For the 2006 you will need the WiTech software to connect and change the VIN numbers on the PCM.. Are you looking to purchase the Witech software?

Talk soon,


Related Chrysler Questions