Robert
Robert, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years experience, ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Sprinter Van Certified
49095596

Im having same problem as above

Customer Question

Im having same problem as above
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

I can't see the page that you saw the problem above. Can you describe exactly what is happening with your 05 300?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh my bad sorry. 2005 chrysler 300 has been having trouble starting since i replace headlight. It will sometimes start if i put in nuetral and leave key in on postion. Which is what i did this am. Drove it for 15min turned of 5min later went to start but wouldnt even try to start. Lights work radio works power windows and locks work but car doesnt even try to turn over
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Have you tested or replaced the battery recently, a weak battery can cause this...

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Brand new battery yesterday cables and post free of coresion
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Which headlight was replaced?

Exactly what happens when you try to start it? Single Click, multiple clicking or no clicks at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I get nothing at all but my brother was standing outside at trunk and said he heard a single click each time i turned the key
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Go ahead and rerun this test and have him determine which relay is clicking, once you determine which one is clicking, switch that relay with one nearby and then try to start it again.. Post back the results and we can continue at that time...

Thank you,

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

This is an automated response that was scheduled when I posted my answer. I just wanted to check in with you to see if you need more help with your concern. A non rated question normally times out within 7 days, so I wanted to stay in contact with you to see if the problem has been solved.

If I have helped you resolve your concern and you have already rated my response, I want to say "Thanks, ***** ***** you know you can still follow up on this concern if needed. Also to let you know you can bookmark >My page< (Bookmark this link) in case you have another automotive question in the future. Make sure to begin your question with "Robert R" so I will be able to easily find it

If we are still working on your concern, please post a reply so we can continue.

If you are happy with my answer and have not rated my response, please do so asap to complete the transaction. It is greatly appreciated as I recieve no compensation until you do so...

If your not satisfied with my answer, BEFORE rating, please post a reply with a short explanation as to why. I may have a better explanation for you... It also helps me to refine my answers to help future customers more thoroughly and efficiently.