Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

When I turn my havoc fan knob it does nothing feels like it

Customer Question

When I turn my havoc fan knob it does nothing feels like it doesn't click in at all anymore at the desired speed how to fix?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Are you saying that the knob itself just turns freely and does not "click" and each fan speed setting?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

If so, then the HVAC control head will need to be replaced. If you want to replace it yourself, let me know and I will send you the procedure.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris