How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 517
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Don 'Mo Lurch' is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 2010 town and country minivan has a great feature that is

Customer Question

My 2010 town and country minivan has a great feature that is not working. How do a repair the outlet in the cabin that takes 120 v. I love to use it while camping and it is not working. The light is on up front where the chargers go but when I plug in something it does not work. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 1 year ago.

Double check the 25 amp fuse (MO5) in the fuse panel, then let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the fuse panel? Do I buy a 25 amp fuse and replace it?
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 1 year ago.

Don't purchase a fuse just yet. Open the hood and look on the drivers side of the engine compartment. There you will find the fuse panel with a plastic cover. Remove the cover and look at the label to identify this fuse, then inspect the fuse to see if it is blown. You should be able to visually see the filament inside the fuse to determine if it is blown. Let me know what you find.

Related Chrysler Questions