Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

Where can i found a digram on how to remove the dash pad

Customer Question

Customer: Brad where can i found a digram on how to remove the dash pad panel.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Im trying to replace the passage side airbag and dont want to have to replace the whole cover
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Good evening and welcome to JustAnswer!!

Can I get the last 8 digits of your VIN so I can get you the directions to replace the passenger airbag?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Brad, I dont have the VIN number all Chrysler 200 Tourning should have the same type of dash pad panel in them...
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

What year model?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2012 Touring4 doorYear:2012Make:ChryslerModel:200Package: 2012 TOURING
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the reply!!

I attached the directions for you in a PDF file.. You will need Adobe Reader to open and read it.. It basically says to remove the glovenbox and remove it..

I hope this helps and thank you for the positive rating,

Brad