Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

04 crossifre: issues: will not start, alarm does not work,

Customer Question

04 crossifre: issues: will not start, alarm does not work, key fob will not work even with new batteries, it is not the battery/starter/alternator...lock/unlock manually inside car works...seems that there is a disconnect with the alarm and fob? Kind of like the car is saying there is an alarm, even though the car is not alarming causing the car not to start...
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In most cases if the SKREEM (Security Key Remote Electronic Entry Module) is keeping the car from starting the system will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to begins diagnostic to determine what if failing you are going to need to start with scanning the system and retrieving the fault code and or codes. If you can get this done and pst back with the results I will try and help you get this resolved.