Roger, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Automotive Technician
88470418

My 2014 Chrysler town and country air bag light illuminated

Customer Question

my 2014 Chrysler town and country air bag light illuminated on a recent trip, went off sometimes as I moved around in the seat however now will not go out at all. is my safety restraint system working, how would I know
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I'd be glad to assist you. If the air bag light is on then that's not only indicating a trouble code but also informing you that it is in fact not going to operate if needed. The only way to get an idea of what is causing the issue though is hooking up a scan tool that can communicate with the air bag controller.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask, if not please be sure to rate my response as I don't get paid if I'm not rated. Thanks!