Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

My 2013 Town and country is experiencing vibration when

Customer Question

My 2013 Town and country is experiencing vibration when driving, mostly on highway. Steering wheel and center console both shake strongly. Also, twice now while driving sounded like something hit the bottom of van, like a can
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Does it only shake when braking? What has been replaced or performed to correct your issues? Have you had the tires balanced?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It vibrates while just cruising down highway. Tires were balanced and alignment performed, both yesterday. Also noticed today what sounded like us running over a can (bottom of van) even though we didn't
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

It could be a bad CV axle.. Can you jack up the front end and run it up to highway speeds and see if they are vibratijng?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately I cannot jack it up
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

At this point I would need for you to raise the front then run it up to speed and inspect the cv axles.. If your not able it might be time to visit the shop..

Talk soon,

Brad