SARMIENTO22556
SARMIENTO22556, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, ADVANCED ENGINE PERFORMANCE,OVER 20 YRS. ON ALL MAKES OF VEHICLES
8532170

2010 Town& Country. Friends from out of town wanting to

Customer Question

2010 Town& Country. Friends from out of town wanting to depart. Prior no problems. Yeserday failed to re-start after short drive. Tried to jump etc. Called AAA. Hour later driver from AAA came. Started immediatley. Drove to Lancaster Ohio Chrysler dealership. They ran diagnostic. Did not find any problems. Drove home. This morning will not start. Had pwer to open back lift gate. Tried to start. Finally after 3 attempts dead. Call AAA and tow to dealership?? and wait.... ?? Need to return home??....how do you get paid.... not my car... thanks...Patrick
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  SARMIENTO22556 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I will try to do my best to help you with the concern. Please be aware my diagnosis is only my best guess based on the information you provide and that I am not in front of the car.

first a few questions. when the vehicle does not start does it crank over? what if any work has the vehicle had recently? How many miles on the vehicle?