Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years experience, ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Sprinter Van Certified
49095596

I have a 2013 200 that came from the factory with the auto

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2013 200 that came from the factory with the auto dimming Uconnect microphone mirror. I just upgraded the radio to the Media Center 430N RBZ and purchased the Uconnect system. Everything works except the microphone mirror. I didn't want to connect the one that came with the kit. Please advise where the factory would have placed the mirror wiring harness connector since the car did not come with Uconnect or the RBZ radio. I am guessing they located it in the headliner, A pillar or behind the dash somewhere. Any assistance you could provide would be appreciated. Thanks.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN so that I can do some research on this concern for you?

Thank you,

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DN507081. I really need an answer tonight. The car has to go back to the dealer at 7am. They are clueless and will charge a ton to rip apart my interior to find the connection. Thanks.
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Here is a pic showing the correct connector and routing of the wiring harness..

Click here to view

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions...

Thank you,

Robert

____________________________________________

If you need additional information, don't hesitate to ask. If I have answered your question, Please kindly "Rate" my service, it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and thanks for asking your question!

Robert