Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2007 PT Cruiser that, under acceleration, bucks and

Customer Question

I have a 2007 PT Cruiser that, under acceleration, bucks and surges. If you accelerate real slow, it will sometimes ,calm down but not for long.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Any warning lights on?

Are you behind on any maintenance steps?

Does it feel like the car has the hiccups and jerks?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No warning lights, current on maintenance steps, as far as the Hiccups and jerks, YES

With the current information the symptoms are pointing to ignition misfires possibly occurring. Can you tray a tune up or a power balance test with a scan tool to see if its misfiring and if so which cylinder?

-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------

1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.

2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.

3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.

4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.

5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.

6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.

7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)