Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have problems with my PT Cruiser 2002 and he does not want

Customer Question

Hello my name is***** have problems with my PT Cruiser 2002 and he does not want me arrested, you drive an electromechanical and tells me that the key is decoded
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Karla, after reading you question Its not clear to as to what it is you are needing, if you can please explain what it is you are needing with full details I will try and help you get this resolved. Post back when you can and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello, what happens is q my bus does not turn and not estartea or do anything, factory alarm is activated and does not even putting off swicher, and not know what else to do, and you have a few escanner and nothing, the bus is a 2002 PT Cruiser, do not give the problem
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Im still not sure I know what you are asking me, are you saying the computer is not reading the key?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you do not want to read the key and either the bus or anything estartea it goes blank
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

What dose estartea mean

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
does not turn the noise, what you hear is more than the range
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry , I am not doing well with understanding your grammar. If you can get someone to translate for you in a language I can understand I will try and help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know how to desactivate the PT Cruiser 2002 alarm?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

If the alarm will not read your coded key the it will activate and in order to determine the cause you are going to need to start with having the system scanned to determine why.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I scanned it and it didn't read. Engine does not start nor starter motor does anything
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

What did not read, are you using a full scan tool or a code reader?