Mrchippeway
Mrchippeway, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler,jeep,dodge tech for 4 years, overall 8 years in automotive and 1 year heavyduty
66273772

My 2007 Chrysler Pacifica is leaking water in when it rains

Customer Question

My 2007 Chrysler Pacifica is leaking water in when it rains on the passenger side near the visor area
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mrchippeway replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a sunroof?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do.

OK then most likely the leak is comming from the sunroof! There are small round drains in the corner of the sunroof, I you pour a cup of water through the one on the right it should drain smoothly, if it's plugged it will over flow and drain onto the headliner! If it is draining fast but leaking badly then the hose that attaching the drain which runs down under the headliner then down the pillar is leaking or disconnected at the sunroof drain! So start with a water test with the sunroof open and pouring the water directly into the drains. Let me know how it goes for you. Thanks you ttyl

any luck