Mike V.v
Mike V.v, Technician
Experience:  25 years automotive experience all makes and models, Subaru and Nissan factory trained.
2921078

Trying to change my tire on my Chrysler 300 touring. the

Customer Question

hi. trying to change my tire on my Chrysler 300 touring. the wheel won't come out after I removed all log nuts.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mike V.v replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Sometimes the wheel will rust onto the hub, usually if you give it a good swift kick it will come off, but sometimes you have to use a pry bar to pop it off of there. Sometimes you have to kick it from behind, but if you do that please make sure the car is stable and on more then just the jack. You have to get under the car to do that and should not if it's not safe and only on the jack.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question.

Expert:  Mike V.v replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this or were you able to get the tire off the car?