Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

The blue and orange wire to the coil the light is on solid (

Customer Question

The blue and orange wire to the coil the light is on solid ( no blink ) the other,s blink so cyl.3 and 6 don,t fire.the wire is good from coil to PCM does that mean the PCM is fried
And do your PCM come with programming ready to go
2008 Chrysler Pacifica 3.8 L
Thank You I will be waiting for your answer
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

the common thing that will do this is the coildl will short out and burn up the pcm,,

be sure to replace the ignition coil and the pcm at the same time..

if you replace only the pcm,that bad coil will burn out that new pcm also,,so replace both

thanks

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feedback ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.