sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

My 2005 chrysler 300c just stalled while driving and it will

Customer Question

Hi there, my 2005 chrysler 300c just stalled while driving and it will not start.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many things that could have caused the engine to die and not restart. You may be missing spark due to a failed crank sensor, blown fuse, wiring issue, or ASD relay. It's possible that you could have a broken timing chain but it's pretty rare.

You may have a failed fuel pump. If you lost fuel pressure it would have most likely ran out of power or hesitated as it died.

If it died abruptly and now will not crank then the powertrain control module may not be awake.

What happens when you try to start the engine?