Amedee
Amedee, Chrysler Technician
Experience:  ASE certified Technician advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

How does a shop takes to replace a. Tcm on a pt cruiser 2002

Customer Question

How long does a shop takes to replace a. Tcm on a pt cruiser 2002
It took the shop from Monday early to Friday afternoon and how do I really know if they change it and if it was set up properly that my car is shifting accordingly.They charged me $739.35 was this a fair price.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello! If you send me your VIN I can look up the part number for the TCM and labor time. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Vin#3c8fy68b92t285040....don't see any answer and I was already charged ???? Here is my Vin # ***** at least tell me if the price was right.
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay! I just got on line. Give me a minute while I pull up your vehicle.

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

YES, to remove and replace the TCM, parts and labor plus tax, that price is correct.