Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I was having a surge problem with the engine in a 2005

Customer Question

I was having a surge problem with the engine in a 2005 Chrysler town and country and then the Ignition Coil failed. I replaced the Ignition coil but after a few days of use the issue is back and now there is a weird high pitch noise that occurs after you shut the engine off. Could this be some sort of pressure build up issue?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately it is hard to say what is causing the noise you are describing without being able to hear it. If possible can you make a video of it and post it to YouTube and send a link so I can hear it. In order to try and help you determine the cause of the surge the first thing that you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting. Post back with the results and we can work from there.