Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ years experience as automotive store manager and technician.
3195632

Can you turn your pipe light on the 2015 Chrysler 200c into

Customer Question

Can you turn your pipe light on the 2015 Chrysler 200c into daytime running lights or is there a way to purchase this to change them to DRL
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
You would need to have the DRL package added, which would also include software programming. It can be done, but some dealers are resistant to adding features like this if they were not delivered with it. You just have to be persistent and be willing to pay as it will run around $1000 for all that will need to be done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why can't you use the PIP lights on the front of the 2015 Chrysler 200c I know they are bright when turning the car on via remote I van see the car across the parking lot this is starting to sound like a way for Chrysler to make $1000 on something that's on the car already
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I dont work chrysler and dont make a dime on anything they do, so I have no reason to advocate a particular procedure that does not benefit me, other than according to the schematics, as well as software, it is the only way to accomplish what you are seeking