Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

The headlights on my 2010 Chrysler Town and Country comes on

Customer Question

The headlights on my 2010 Chrysler Town and Country comes on while sitting in my garage. This happens several times but will eventually stop
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a 2011 not 2010
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine why the headlamps are coming on by them selves you are going to need to start with having the computer system scanned and see what the fault code is that should be setting while this problem is occurring. If you can get this done and post back with the fault code and or codes I will try and help you get this resolved.