Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have a 2001 Chrysler Sebring convertible lxi and without

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Chrysler Sebring convertible lxi and without warning the battery was dead jumped it to find out that the alternator went out changed that, the cam shaft sensor and fuel pump relay and my car still keeps dieing when it comes to normal running temp and will not start until I disconnect the ground cable wire from battery then it starts and ground wire keeps sparking when I remove it otherwise I have to wait hours until my car cools completely down why,what is the reason it keeps dieing when it comes to normal running temp and will not start?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and stay running you need good spark, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure. When the engine stalls on you can you check each one of these thing and determine which one you are lacking and post back with the results and we can work from there to determine the cause. It would also be very useful if you can scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting. Post back when you can and we can work form there.