sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I was looking at your answer to the question of adjusting

Customer Question

Hi Scott. I was looking at your answer to the question of adjusting headlights. I have a 2005 Crossfire convertible and since I purchased it 2 years ago I've had issues with the headlights. More the assembly and the way they sit. Right now they've essentially stopped working and I need to take in to get looked at. Was just doing research because they want to charge $185 just to look, at my local dealership.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer!

I question whether the headlamp leveling system was working or being utilized. You should have the electric leveling system with a rheostat on the dash that allows you to raise and lower the lamps as necessary. Possibly you were attempting to use this and it wasn't working because of an electrical problem with the system.

Do the lights not turn on now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just had a chance to look at your response and I'll have to wait until this evening to try as I don't have car with me today. I'll let you know as soon as I try it. Thanks

You're welcome!