Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

There is a rattle in the front driver's side that I have

Customer Question

there is a rattle in the front driver's side that I have tried to have fixed several times with no resolve. what is it and who will be able to fix it at last.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Good evening and welcome to JustAnswer!!!

I see that your question hasn't been replied to yet so I thought I'd put in my .02.

Anytime I have a noise complaint that I can't find easily I break out the chassis ear and clip it on a few spots and take it for a spin to see if I can narrow down the noise.. Clip it to the strut, sway bar, lower control arm, upper control arm and one of them will let you know where the noise is.. Even if you get close you will hear it with the chassis ear. I will say that on your model I see the struts and upper mount bad the most, then sway bar links, and then maybe the rack and pinion mounting bushings..

Give that a try and if you need anymore assistaice feel free to give me a reply..

Brad

Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Does this help?