Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have an 2003 chrysler town and country LXI the ac work's

Customer Question

I have an 2003 chrysler town and country LXI the ac work's in the back but not in the front .The fan work's fine but no cold air. can you help?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing we need to do is to install a set of AC gauges and check the system pressure, normal pressure on a full system with the compressor running needs to be 35 to 40 PSI on the low side and 200 to 225 PSI on the high side, check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The PSI is fine and I also calibrated the door's.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

If you place your hand on the low pressure line at the firewall with the AC running is it getting cold ?