Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

I have a 1992 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible that turns over

Customer Question

Good morning, my name is***** have a 1992 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible that turns over but will not start. The car ran perfect until it was put in a garage 4 years ago due to a death in the family. The alarm used to trigger for no apparent reason on different occasions. Could the alarm be the problem? The check engine light also doesn't come on.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. If you are not getting a check engine light at key on, then the PCM (engine computer) has failed or power to the PCM is not present. This would cause a no pulse signal to the injectors and no spark. Check all fuses closely. If you find none, then suspect a failed PCM and replace it. If you can get your hands on an old style OBD 1 scan tool, then that can help confirm that it is the PCM, so see if you can do that before you purchase a PCM.

I hope this helps,

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris