Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I've replaced the Tonneau Flap Cable on my 2006 Chrysler

Customer Question

I've replaced the Tonneau Flap Cable on my 2006 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster. The top will now close using the console switch but it the warning signal beeps. I've disconnected the battery to reset controls and still have the beeps while idling and up to and under a certain speed. Any suggesti0ons before taking it to a Chrysler dealer?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to begin to start to find the cause of the problem the first thing you are going to need to do is use a scan tool to check for trouble codes in the Convertible Top Control Module. If you have the ability to do this and can post back with the results I will try and help you get this problem resolved.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you're a little anxious. I have an appointment at a Chrysler dealership Wednesday. Until then I won't know.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

No problem, post back if need be and we can work from there.