Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have a 94 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3.8 that cranks but wont

Customer Question

I have a 94 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3.8 that cranks but wont start. Good battery 12.45 V and no error codes 12 11 55. When I put my fingers on fuel pump and ASD relays I can feel the fuel pump relay click on and off with the key on run, but the ASD relay does not click, and on start neither clicks. And at the wire connector under the rear heater I get a brief flash of about 10 volts on run with a little hum from pump motor.
I then replaced the crank and cam sensors with no improvement.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure, in order to determine what is causing your no start you need to check each one of these things and see which one you are lacking, if you can check this for me and post back with the results I will try and help you determine the cause.