Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler Level 3 Technician, Chrysler Training Instructor
20300296

I would like to know how to remove the ash tray and cig.

Customer Question

i would like to know how to remove the ash tray and cig. lighter. i some how lost my
V.A. card between the cover of the ash tray.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll help with the ash tray removal. The ash tray can be removed by gently prying on the botom edge with a plastic pry tool. A screwdriver can be used but it can scratch and damage the plastic finish.

Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.

These tools are available at the parts stores. I have been able to grad ahold of the tray with both hands on the inside edges and pull it out too.

Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.

If you feel that the question was answered completely then please accept the answer and leave positive feedback. This way the question can be updated and I can be paid thru the website for the time spent helping you. This is the way that the experts on this site get compensated. You can still reply back at anytime on this question even after leaving the positive feedback and accepting the answer. Thanks for letting me help you.