sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

My 2009 town and Country's rear power seats are stuck in the

Customer Question

My 2009 town and Country's rear power seats are stuck in the recline position. I have the buttons on the side but they do not return the seat to the original position. I can heat a click but nothing else. I
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer!

The problem may be a handful of things. It could be an issue in the module that controls the seats, it could be failed recliner motors or wiring, or it could be a mechanical issue in the seats. The most common issue I've seen with these is locked up recliner mechanisms. If you're hearing a click from the seats themselves but the seatback doesn't move then odds are what you're hearing is the motor trying to move with a locked up recliner mechanism.

Both sides didn't stop at exactly the same time, correct?